Potion aging question

Hello, relatively new guy here. So, I have a relatively simple and straightforward question:
Is it possible for some potions to age multiple times?

No, if you leave it in the aging rack for to long, it becomes overaged (ruined) potions. As a side note, not all potions age either.

images

REALLY.!.!.!.!.! I didnā€™t know ā€˜ā€˜aged potionsā€™ā€™ become ruinedā€¦ I thought it was a storage rack to hold excess potionsā€¦ GRRRR

1 Like

OK, thanks for the information, much appreciated.
Another simple question:
Do the unageable potions change to overaged after a time on the rack, or do they stay in the rack indefinitely as they are?

They stay forever. But realize some potions take weeks to age so if you throw one in for a week and it doesnā€™t age, that doesnā€™t mean that it wonā€™t age.

yea not a really good idea making you wait actual months to get a new potionā€¦ they should make potions age as you play but be able to detect and stop aging if you are afk

Actually it is possible to age a potion multiple times. For example x potion can age to Aged x Potion and then you can age it again to Finely Aged x potion. But not all potion can age multiple times

2 Likes

Do you have to remove it and put it back to age it further? or do you just have to leave it in to age it more times??

Really? Iā€™ve never seen or heard of a double aged potion. What potion can you do that with?

Seriously, is he trolling or have I miss a key piece of information?

2 Likes

Now Iā€™m confused. Is, or is it not possible to double age a potion?

Tests inconclusive. Hidden trick?
Otherwise, mostly no.

I can say that only two potions can multi age, one of them is very commonly used.

2 Likes

okay? what potions, I didnā€™t know any could be multi age

seriously doubt this is possible, no way a potion could be double aged and the major players not know this.

im assuming this is a huge troll

1 Like

I canā€™t tell if you are intentionally giving out bad information to make people ruin their potions or if you are confused as healing and concentrated healing are 2 different types of potions with different recipes. If you take an aged healing pot and put it back into the rack it will become an overaged potion (ruined) not a true aged and you lose that pot.

healing --> aged healing
concentrated --> aged concentrated

The below is NOT true
healing --> aged healing --> concentrated --> aged concentrated

I still bett everyone is testing it out now, just in case :sweat_smile:

Without a screenshot being provided for these extraordinary claims, itā€™s safe to assume this is a troll attempt. Iā€™d give the benefit of the doubt, but they specifically added a name modifier ā€œFine Agedā€ to try to make it more plausible.

If you can provide some screenshots, Iā€™ll retract my statements and apologize. In the meantime, Iā€™m going to flag the post for trying to mislead players into losing their materials, on the official forums.

2 Likes

There is such an item in the game as a Finely Aged Concentrated Healing Potion.

Concentrated -> Aged Concentrated -> Finely Aged Concentrated

I will leave it to the (correct) poster to disclose if they want how to make that happen and the exact timing required, but it is definitely not a trick or a lie. (I hope this is a good reminder that not everything in the game is necessarily discovered yet, there are still some mysteries out thereā€¦)

Also, kudos to whoever figured it out, it is not very easy to do at all and it probably seemed quite risky to even attempt itā€¦ :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I spoke to the guy, he has never made one. He data-mined it.