Pressing Trigger on wand hand fires spell (and begins drawing)

Just to remove an unnecessary layer of button pushing.

Currently you trigger(draw)->press A(submit spell)->press A(send spell flying)->trigger(draw next spell, loop).

I’m suggesting trigger(draw)->press A(submit spell)->trigger(draw next spell, loop).

Where you can still also submit your spell by pressing A (or use trigger to start ur next spell).

It’s not huge, we are talking about miliseconds, but it would remove some hand-cramps by jamming the a-button twice every spell cast.

It is not unnecessary because some of us need to hold the spell to time the casting. aka fireball 3 in PvP, waiting for shields to come off enemies to time reapplication of afflictions, preloading a spell before pulling a boss etc.

However, I did rebind me keybindings with my knuckles controller so I do not have to press it twice and instead to hold my spell I now just touch the a button (as it can sense if it has been touched vs pressed). touch = 1 click and press = 2 clicks basically.

This still leaves the ability to hold a spell as well. It is unnecessary, in the case that you want to instant-cast. It is not unnecessary when you want to hold the spell. Anyone pressing the trigger button again is displaying their intent to cast again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.