Probe into Kickstarter pricing model

Heyo!

Just wanted to know if we could get any insight into the donation tiers for tomorrow’s kickstarter? I’m hoping the closed beta access tier is relatively accessible as i’m trying to spread the love to other devs, get them excited about this format.

Cheers!

1 Like

There is an Early Bird Closed Beta tier for the first 100 backers that I think should be very accessible. It’s less than $50.

1 Like

Hey there Riley, I really love the game as such I would really like to be there for the Early Bird tier. Do you have any plans regarding the time you will start on Monday? If not I will just wake up 8am UTC +0 to make sure I will be there haha.

1 Like

First 100? How many people do you plan to have in the closed beta? I’m not sure I’ll be able to make it in time to click the donate button at the same time 300+ other people do, i plan to donate relatively a lot of money, if I don’t make it into the first 100, would that get me into the beta?

1 Like

I guess early bird is about the cheap price, I am sure your tier would have beta and more, but I guess we will find out :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Early Bird is just the cheaper price. There is no limit to how many people can buy it at the regular price and get into the Alpha / Beta.

I’m planning to hit the Go button at 10 AM CST tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Sweet thanks for the info :slight_smile: If you can let us know the tiers a bit beforehand (once you’ve finalised the prices) so we can prep for the limited amount of slots that would be neat.

1 Like

I too am interested in how much it will cost for alpha access.

1 Like

I’m waiting in the kick-starting-blocks…

1 Like