Puzzles and Traps

Hey
am quite new to the game, and the game is fairly new going into the remasterd version Reborn. am loving it so far, theres some issues with scaled mobs and stuff but am sure you will get the sweet spot.
I would love to see some sort of puzzle type sytem inside and outside of dungeons with traps that you can disarm or the puzzle would lead you to a secret room with hidden loot or something. i think this would add alot to game play. thanks anyway let me know what you think

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this since the Treasure maps were announced on the DLC coming next week and I have a few ideas for puzzles which could be added, once I’ve gotten the DLC and tried the Treasure maps I’ll make a post about it, but yeah, I would love some puzzles

2 Likes

As a huge Zelda fan I would have to agree. occasional puzzles and reward caches would add a ton to the gameplay replayability loop!

I would like to see puzzles. would be interesting to try out especially in VR.

Just a side note though: if its the exact same puzzle everytime in a dungeon or raid that will become annoying after the 5th time doing it. so just keep it to the overworld IMO

2 Likes

Oh yes please… I lack patience for puzzle games in general (and there’s actually alot out there for VR, too), that’s why I play mmos :wink:

(There was this puzzle with the gears in the OG in a cave, part of the MSQ I think - and it was so bugged, you had to reach through the wall to adjust the gears finally, nope, not my favorite…)

I ended up writing up what I was thinking of here: Treasure map expansion - Treasure Trails/Clue Scrolls

I actually like that puzzle and did it without any issues, I’d like to see more stuff like that in the quests in reborn tbh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.