Q1 2021: Upcoming Content

Hey everyone, we wanted to share with you what we’ve been working on since the start of 2021 and some of what you can expect in the next month or two of updates!

This is a surface level view and we have some additional fixes in the works as well.
We’ll have more details to share with you on the anniversary event next week.

3 Likes
  • a new, safer way to delete characters to help reduce chances of any accidental character deletions
  • a new lock button for your inventory that allows you to lock items in your inventory. With this new feature you won’t be able to break down that item unless you manually unlock it
  • a check for new Fellowship members that first ensures they aren’t already a member of another Fellowship
  • a fix for the Scoundrel deck relocation anchor getting reset when zoning

I can see the light!

(Hopefully this will reduce the amount of people that need to be undeleted or have an item undeleted.

This will also help me a lot since I tend to worry that I’ll accidentally delete an item I want because of some glitch or another or even a lag spike
Also when I’m logging in, hopefully it will reduce my fears of accidentally deleting my character).

1 Like

The lock button sounds great because I’m always in panic to delete something I don’t want to!

1 Like

Will we be able to lock anything? If so that’s awesome.
I don’t know if anyone else does this but I keep 1 fish next to its corresponding lure in my inventory so that I don’t have to look it up everytime and because of that I can’t use the quick store items button for my chests so this will be a great QOL.

Also looking forward to the new hard mode raid :grinning: sepopetop is gonna go down

2 Likes

What? I don’t see Sep’s dead body. You have to bring proof of such a deed. Bring back living proof of Sep’s demise.

Living proof of a death sep? Can … not … compute :joy:

1 Like

This is one of those, “…why didn’t I think of that…” that completely solves a common issue. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks; nice update :+1:!

Please consider revisiting the tank and healer classes and their bugs already before releasing hard mode citadel and new gear. A number of players who want to play the other classes really feel left out from end game content. Balancing out of the classes is an important aspect of keeping the game interesting across a diverse player base.

5 Likes

100% this. I’d like to be able to get my chances at +6/7 Bard gear.

Yes, would like to see a rebalance for tank and healer classes, bugs, and some visual improvements for the Quest 2 that includes practical visuals (such as the invisible obstacles for dragon races or the invisible waterstains for sewer (which several players have told me they can see on non-Quest devices) and anything for the raids (haven’t done the raids yet because I’m worried that I’ll end up with a mechanic I can’t see and anger a bunch of players).

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.