Q3-Q4 Reborn Roadmap

Wait… Is the tinkerer a class or a profession/crafting skill?

after treasure castle appeared in the sky, the world began to change. at a certain point in time, when its power was at its peak, it called in the treasures of the land. All of the finest class armors and weapons were taken unto itself. these arms were in fact all the hardmode gear sets, which is why they no longer exist within our world

2 Likes

The 30+ perks are total across all classes so if you have Musketeer at 30+10 and Paladin at 30+5 you’ll have 15 total perk points. Perk points will also be retroactive so if you’ve already leveled past 30 50 times you will have 50 points available when the feature launches.

1 Like

Can I please have my braid back? :frowning:

yeah atleast give us some sort of different colour dyed version of the gear for hard modes :P.

you guys obsess so much about making gear available to everyone but it takes away the whole progression element of the game… Please don’t get that wrong again like you did on release…

As Mathieu stated above these are just some of the improvements and fixes coming in the future. We have time slated in the programming schedule to look at the other classes during this time period also. I included the Shaman as it has some core features (like the shaman mask and the shield totem) that have not been implemented since launch, so I felt it deserved recognition that these are being addressed. Some other bugs fixes that weren’t mentioned are: a fix for the PVP stuck in combat after a certain distance away, additional sorting options for friendship list, additional Explorer’s league quests, etc. As always once we get closer to the release of these bug fixes and new content we will do additional blog and forum posts outlining everything.

Crafting skill similar to the Alchemy or Lure crafting tables.

Currently those sets are what we scheduled into the sprint to ensure there is enough time to get them done. If we have some additional time in the sprint we can def look into doing the Hard mode also.

2 Likes

Pictures are always a big help for the Art team to draw inspiration from, if you have any exact styles in mind.

Right so, you are removing shiny hard mode gear which showed progression and then replacing it with… Nothing? Or am I misunderstanding here?

So just a question for the shaman changes:

Will the lightning orb automatically assume crit and respawn before hitting, or will it still need it to hit before it registers a hit, hence making lightning totem still distance dependant (for min maxing purposes). This change should change shaman’s gameplay overall tho so good job on that

OMG yes? So we can start to Over-Levellevellevellevel right now already…? And can we have the total numbers until the peak is hit? I suppose it is over 700, but hard to tell without knowing the exact steps.

Oh and anything about more reputation levels…? Quests are a main source of xp and it would be nice to at least have our rep saved for later.

Also excited over the forthcomin dungeons! Only if the first is a picture of em, please don’t forget about Scoundrels in pve (as narrow as this mine looks, curving on trash is gonna be as impossible as in Broken Halls…)

1 Like

I’m specifically referring to the braid model we had in OG. I can also look for some inspirational models if you need.

5+10+15+20+25 for levels 1-5 and then times that by 7 = 525 total overlevels to unlock all

I’m wondering though, will we be able to reset them or anything if we pick something and change our minds about it?

4 Likes

resetting them would be nice…

1 Like

I found some reasonable braid models on heroforge.com. There are several different styles on there for inspiration. Here are a few.

4 Likes

Nothing on the Roadmap in regard to the reputation, could you atleast let it build up in the background rather than leaving it capped at Rep 8 ? I would like to turn in my weeklies again…

3 Likes

what about anything pvp related since there have only been 10s of threads about

Oooor respond with something like:
We don’t want ppl to have a headstart on the new things.
Or something like we want the missions to have a rep limit and are fine with the decline in motivation to keep doing them…

An answer would be nice :confused:

what about making player models actually fit inside armor

1 Like

what about the bug that still causes runemage spells to be broken?
and on and on and on. im just reading down the front page of the forums

Like mentioned above, we have scheduled time aside for bugs in the middle of other large feature releases.
As you’ve seen, pretty much every patch we push out has fixes for older bugs (including the one today even. And the one last week.) Something not being mentioned here does not mean it’s not going to happen and we are tracking them.

With this roadmap, we are announcing the larger scale of content and additions coming, like we did in the roadmap after OG Orbus came out.