Quest 2 question

Okay so I’m using the quest 1 and my game just loves to crash like alot. And it takes a good 40 seconds to load back in so that’s quite annoying whilst in a sharded dungeon. So I’m curious if the quest 2 crashes as much?

@Hirashi, I’ve logged over 100 hours in Orbus with the Quest 2. I do have the occasional game crash but I wouldn’t say it happens a lot although last night it crashed 7 times with the winter festival update. My common issue is having to reload the game to fix glitches. I think it’s an Orbus issue and not a Quest 1 issue. I definitely recommend upgrading to a quest 2. The screen looks a lot better and it’s noticeably lighter but replacing the default strap is a must.

1 Like

I have used both the quest 1 and 2. The quest 2 seems to have clearer graphics even without any quest 2 optimization. Since using the quest 2 a lot of the crashes I got with the quest 1 have gone.

I got the Q2 but used to play on Q1 and now I switched to PCVR with Q2. The quest version overall is not really well made compared to the PCVR version. A lot of visual bugs and inconveniences and crashes. So it doesnt really have to do much with the headset

1 Like

Alright thank you I’m getting a quest 2 soon! And my quest 1 crashes so much it’s insane I just had to ask if quest 2 Improved that haha

I have moved from quest 1 to quest 2 and now I hardly see any crashes. Mostly now it’s due to my internet connection failing which is hardly anything to do with Orbus.

I do get somewhat frequent crashes with the Quest 2 if I’m fighting overworld mobs with other players around. (Recently, it seemed like several players crashed within a short time period of each other. We were farming for rings against those Brute type enemies among others. One player disconnected instead of crashing).

If I’m in a dungeon, I’ll get server disconnects and desyncs, but haven’t crashed in a dungeon yet.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.