Quest Feedback Beta Test 3

hmm, thats a weird one since the only requirment for that quest line is to have the pilgrim journey quest finished. Then once you takk to her she gives you a quest that auto completed called (Associates) which tells you to go talk to boss Nagathu in the desert town. Not sure what would be going on bot allowing you to proceed, have you tried talking to the boss on the roof of the building?

Im not following which quest is bugged for you, Guardian Bart or a differnt quest?

those items arent added to your inventory, are you saying it didnt let you complete the quest, or that they just werent added to inventory?

Both, I couldnā€™t add them to my inventory and I couldnā€™t complete the quest

ok did you get a quest to kill anything when you picked up the bloody clothes

No, was I suppose to get a quest?

I mentioned this in a bug report but ill go ahead and post it here as well. After delivering the letter to the wise one and returning to the tower guard he tells you to return to Commander Farsith. My journal however tells me to go kill spirits at the apple orchard. Upon killing all the required spirits in the apple orchard my game froze. I had to log out.

I finally was able to complete the quest chain until the resort (which i know thereā€™s a bug). Thanks for the patience

In the quest The Green Mile, Commander Fassith says ā€œcut of the bishopā€™s headā€ instead of cut off.

1 Like

first sry took so long post back had to sleep it is part the quest chain Into The Wilds where u get ring from guardian bart igot the part where i suppose to talk to him u get says prepare the defense of the town then he dissappears from the training grounds and 6 order guards appear along with a holy inqu. appear i never recieve the quest to kill them and he already moved to main town for me

can you help me find the scholar? Iā€™ve no idea ware to look all they tell you is near the guild city but thereā€™s no NPC there related to this quest

Iā€™m bugged in that the manager of the balloon resort wonā€™t offer me the quest to find the missing guest. I have the quest from boss ngathu to secure the room, but I canā€™t get further. :frowning:

^ Same ----------------

Okay, on that quest, I managed up to the point of finding the dead tourist, but I can not for the life of me figure out where the creature you have to slay is.

The blood trail needs to be way more obvious, or more trail like, instead of the droplets they currently are.

thanks for all the feedback, sorry bout the late replies, ill be going over everything once the test is over and getting the broken quest chains fixed.

Seems like some of the earlier bugs were from questing between different Beta tests where ive added/changed the questing in between tests.

If any of the new players (or prior players that have created an alt charchter) did you experience any bugs in the quest chain that wouldnt let you progress?

Hey everyone! Hope youā€™re having a blast! Just a heads up that the servers will be up for about 3 more hours then weā€™ll be shutting down this test. Thanks!

And thatā€™s a wrap! Thanks to everyone for joining us! As usual weā€™ll post our recap blog post early next week. Thanks!

What if you accidentally turn on the server? :smirk:

So Claudie was getting killed repeatedly by a guard, she would spawn and the guard would kill her instantly. I even 1 shot her and somehow the guard would still get a hit in so I wouldnā€™t get credit for the kill.