Quest is gone from my Book

my quest from my book is gone again i manage to do more of the Story line quest now im stuck again on the NPC Called Boss Ngathu the only thing it keeps telling me is “I said give me some time to prepare”. I had the quest in my book i forgot the name it said it was complete but when i talked to npc it dint change now its GONE HELP…

im on the same thing but im guessing it means we havent finished some other quest or thing thats required to move further in this quest… would love to know if im right though lol anyone?

he also says at the end “Var Kur Chud Yun Dathrul’ha” what the hell does that mean???

Pretty sure it’s just the quest isn’t out yet.
Cause they say that to me also.

1 Like

You have completed that quest line for now with Boss Naghtu, there will be more added with the content patch 2

1 Like

Ok, so, “Var Kur Chud Yun Dathrul’ha” = Go grab a cookie and wait for next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

What language is that? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This might help, our very own Nick Jones made this little guide a while ago (during Beta I think) so some things might be a little old but it has some of the languages and common phrases explained.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.