Question about crossplay

I am ditching my Quest, It was a good system but it’s not worth making a facebook account over…

I have ordered a valve index…it’s gonna be a minute before it arrives, but I wanna repurchase many of the games that I wasted my money buying on the quest on Steam… and I am looking to get my library in order while I wait…

If I buy Orbus VR Reborn on Steam will I be able to use my Orbus VR log-in within the Steam version to pick up right where I left off on quest?

What I mean to ask is… Is there a way to either keep or migrate my progress from the quest version on the Steam version?

Someone told me it was possible…is it?

Thank you!

Yes, you can log in with your orbusvr account and continue exactly where you left of.

2 Likes

That is very good news! Thanks!
I love the Orbus world and all the People in it :smiley:

Do you know if the the DLC content that I purchased thru the facebook platform carry over also or will that also have to be repurchased? I mean stuff like the Secrets of Mugwood expansion, nimbus mount and various hats and gear purchased thru the in-game store.

The DLC and shop items also carry over, it’s tied to your account. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Huzzah and thanks! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.