Question for the community

If you were a God of Chaos and could create your own realm, what would your realm be like?

I’ll go first. I would have a realm that is just one big library that contains all the lore I would ever need (but it wouldn’t have anything by Ernest Trimm)

Obviously, because the most famous author in the history of Patreayl would deserve his own realm. This is a good idea suggested by you.

The cool thing is he already has a realm! It’s called Täella-Brüha

2 Likes

I would travel to the Floating Island and move the Warring Triad out of alignment to create the “World of Ruin” - Kefka

World of Ruin (Final Fantasy VI) | Final Fantasy Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

I have a new lore theory about that, but this post is not the place for that.

My realm would be like the current realm but there would be portals to the past. You could step through the portal and visit various points in history, similar to Chrono Trigger.

1 Like

I would have to go with either @Gutsash’s idea of a portal to the past (oldgame) or a realm of monotonous tasks that take a while but level up my stats

1 Like

like job simulator but for orbus

My realm would be a place where everyone could practice all the classes as lvl 30+ and see how they act/benafite gameplay

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.