Question(s)? I guess?

[Poor English alert]
Sooo… Hi! I just joined VR masterrace but… in a poor way, i mean using android phone and ps cameras and controllers.
And here is my question:
Will I be able to play OrbusVR on steam using PSMove Service and FreePie? I mean will the game itself be using SteamVR? Or just plain input from VR sets?
And I want to ask you: If i buy the game now, will i receive copy of it on steam? (Question just in case if i will be able to play OrbusVR using SteamVR software)
(Prior to guys saying “buy yourself HTC Vive and/or Ocul…” etc. - in short i do not have money XD)
Yes i know there was a topic about it but it was long ago.

In theory anything that is compatible with SteamVR/OpenVR is compatible with the game. I can’t guarantee it will work well and the PS Move controllers are short a few buttons that would be really nice to have, but if you want to take a chance and do the upgrade, if you test it out and it doesn’t work at all, just shoot me an email and I will be more than happy to give you a refund.

Yes if you buy it now you will receive a Steam key as we approach Early Access.

Hah, that’s freaking cool! Practically i use 2 PS Move controllers and 1 PS Navi Controller to emulate more buttons + touchpad. So the only thing left for me is to go and buy it :smiley: . I will report back with results on launch. inb4 have fun creating (first?) true vrmmorpg game!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.