Rare drops at Public Events

I have noticed that with the exception of the Highstep public event that attendance is very low. Sometimes one or two people at most of the others.

My feeling is that just the promise of experience may not be enough to hold interest in the different locations.

Could attendance be raised by allowing rare drops to occur in addition to the experience points? They could be made exclusive to and in theme with the event.

3 Likes

I agree with this 100%. Like the event in the wastelands for instance. I have only ever seen people there ONCE. If there were rare drops included, like transmogs, the interest would be increased significantly.

1 Like

rare drops like a blueprint you can only get in one place? because there is one of those at the wastelands public event, still doesn’t drive many people there =P Transmogs might do the trick though, maybe themed transmogs for each zone so people are more incentivized to get out to the hulthines and wastelands events

1 Like

There’s also some furniture and mount blueprints for specific zones (they drop from the large chest at the end of those events.)

We appreciate the suggestion though, I’ll pass it on for the other zones!

1 Like

Waistlands has a rare drop for the public event?

Yuuuuup. Not many people do those events so not many people know about it :wink:

Maybe if they did, more would risk life and limb to do the event. What is the drop?

Maybe raise xp and dram given by events as the level requirement of the area gets higher. Then people will naturally venture out for better rewards. Eventually having most high-level players in wastelands and Forsaken isle(if they add them) and low levels in highsteppe area and a mixed bag in between.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.