We’ve got a quick patch going out on the server and client here shortly.
- Monsters will no longer call for help in dungeons.
- When you select an item in your inventory, we will now helpfully dim all the slots that you can’t equip it to, to make it more obvious what you should do with that item.
- Fixed issues with the rock golem pet.
- Added a menu option to turn off the Dragon Racing fade to black.
- Spell checked some signs.
- Updated some mission spawners to have the correct mobs.
- The player’s tombstone is now a bit shorter to keep the “You Perished” menu from interacting with it if you are sitting down.
- Updated the color chart in the Player House.
- Updated some inventory icons that were incorrect.
- Did some work on the server-side latency spike issue.
- Fixed a bug which was causing reputation not to be earned from turning in lore quests. During the server downtime, a script will be run to give the correct reputation to everyone who has already done these quests.