Reborn Patch 10.762

That is what I’ve been experiencing, yeah

Would you be able to expand on what you’re doing to make that happen or get a video of that as this is not the behavior I am seeing on my end. Thanks!

Any way we can get that option to disable the health bar overlay feature that was added. It’s really starting to drive me batty. On the vive you use the grip buttons to grab the msuki orbs and I am getting those overlay health bars all the time. It’s starting to mess me up on boss fights as it makes it hard to see projectiles form the minotaur and enrage bars etc.

I think we really liked the idea of being able to selectively bring up a small health bar near the outer part of our vision that we could check out. But having it take up your viewable space the way it does is super detrimental.

Also, please please please make the muski turret easier to get some distance on when thrown. With the amount of moving we do now I’m starting to feel it in my elbow a bit trying to get decent distance on the turret.

Really loving the game!

5 Likes

This +++++1 I am playing the Musky on Oculus, same thing, that dangling bar popping up in front of my eyes is not helpful, I am always like wait what where’s the health-bar; the bar covers mechanics, spells and boss-animations I need to see rather.
I want to turn that off completely, i’m fine with reading the text from a distance, in all the fights I encountered.

Also +1 for the turret.

2 Likes

Oh yes please, totally agree with the bar and turret

2 Likes

That feature is also extremely unreliable… I can never seem to get the bar to focus when i want it too… It is probably requiring way too much accuracy with the ray cast… it should be a case of most likely enemy i am targeting but instead it just does nothing if I am not exactly on point. It has caused me a lot of pain with castbars in high level shard dungeons especially when I want to be able to see what they are casting when I am attacking from a distance… Then my spells overlay the castbar and they cast something and I get rekt… Needs a bit of tweaking to make it easier to use as a feature… but +1 for being able to switch it on and off (although I love the feature and need it as a dps with interrupts and would love for you to fix it so I can actually use it reliably).

1 Like

We really need a option to turn off these focus health bars. As Krunk said I keep getting them stuck in the middle of my view on boss fights.

Also I keep accidentally grabbing the compass and getting it stuck to my hand while firing arrows. Can we get an option to turn off the compass or at least disable it while you have a weapon in your hand?

4 Likes

A change in keybinding for them would be great… and actually make it focus properly and not work ‘sometimes’.

1 Like

Please also make sure to fix the issue with turrets not working if you redeploy too far from where you last dropped it. This has been happening since OG and is still happening now

3 Likes

For some reason, I can’t get this to replicate anymore. I guess it’s been fixed? Or maybe I was having some other issue that then caused this… Not sure, but I’ll keep trying and let you know if it happens again

The option enable itself every time i login

Ditto that the black screen auto-enables upon log in for me and Debellare too, so it’s something to remember to check before each dragon race since relogging is a semi-common almost thoughtless thing. “Ah, my mount won’t come out, better relog.” Then run to dragon race and realize too late that you turned it back off upon logging in the time after the first dragon race but not after the relog an hour later.

Okay we’ll get that fixed, sorry about that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.