There is a small patch going out this morning with the following changes/fixes:
- In order to focus an enemy (to see their bar enlarged), now you point at the enemy for 1.5 seconds. In addition, there is a vibration that will occur and increase in strength during that time to indicate that you are pointing at a creature successfully.
- There is a new menu option that has been added which allows you to disable the focus bars feature, including both the pointing-to-activate and the auto-activate-in-combat.
- Fixed a couple of Scoundrel bugs, including the VFX sometimes triggering for a weapon charge when the weapon was sheathed.
- Fixed the defense zones during pubic events showing as the opposite color.
- Updated the Salvaging mission icon to make more sense