Reducing Raid Boss 3-5 Health [Poll v2]

• Reduce health to mitigate lag / time to clear for one or more bosses
  • Leave health as is for all bosses

0 voters

For boss 3:

• No change 0%
  • Reduce by 10% (More geared towards lag mitigation)
  • Reduce by 20%
  • Reduce by 30%+ (More geared towards cutting time requirement)

0 voters

For boss 4:

• No change 0%
  • Reduce by 10%
  • Reduce by 20%
  • Reduce by 30%+

0 voters

For boss 5:

• No change 0%
  • Reduce by 10%
  • Reduce by 20%
  • Reduce by 30%+

0 voters

Note that enrage timers will probably need to be adjusted accordingly or they won’t really matter.

If you feel strongly about a specific option, please do leave feedback here. Some more qualitative feedback on why/when the bosses could use a change probably helps.

I think 20-30% on 3 is good just to end it sooner, lag over time aside, since everyone but a tank can just move back and forth for 20 mins and it gets hella boring once you’ve proved you’ve got the mechanics down.

With 4 it just requires a high level of consistency on expert and a low % nerf would help for some inevitable lag affecting ability to hit bells accurately (hitboxes are already a bit wonky).

I see no issue with 5 so far, but will need to get further in expert to gauge lag over time. It’s also the final boss and the most rewarding with the cape drop so I think it should remain a tier above.

1 Like

I am very torn about this. I like that its hard. I like the time and planning and I dont want that to go away BUT omg trying to cast after the lag hits the fan makes me wanna put my computer through a window lol. So part of me thinks no dont reduce the life. Its supposed to be very hard its the hardest content in the game and I think that we could do it. We are so close now and it would feel so cheep but dang it would be nice for the spells to work.
So yah im pretty useless with this

I think that’s exactly where a lot of people are at, hence the poll to gauge how where it being hard is superseded by some kind of mechanical glitch disallowing us from completing things despite having the mechanics on lock. I do find it interesting that the most conservative results are for boss 5, where keeping it tough is the most meaningful though.

Just some quick stats as of late 8-16-18 for @Riley_D and @Mathieu_D

Average percent reduction requested for each boss assuming 30%+ is 30%
[3, 4, 5] = [22.9, 22.6, 17.4].
Taking that at face value would suggest around 20% across the board.

And excluding what looks to be 8 people going for 30%+ across the board, it comes down to
[3, 4, 5] = [18.5, 12.6, 7.0].
Votes other than the largest nerf seem to be leaning towards leaving the difficulty progression but still definitely cutting back.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.