REMINDER: Troll-porting for you noobs

Please be kind enough to not cast portals in common path areas… such as in Highsteppe. Especially right at the Player house entrance/exit!

This has happened to me twice today and in the last hour too. I know who did it once, but the other one idk.

The person is fairly new to the game (stats proved) and may not understand this is a bad thing to do to others. so I’m just letting all the Noobies know that “Troll-Porting” is a bad thing.

Depends on who you do it too, when you do it, where you do it, and why you do it. If you have the right combo your fine and it’s an okay troll port. But I do agree that that putting the portals in front of the door is a bad thing.

Also pass this to the dev’s. Portal shouldn’t be allowed in areas where you exit. Like airship docks, in front of player house doors, in front of stairs going up or down and similar areas where you don’t have the option to avoid being in the path.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.