Request for better/louder sound effect for Fireball Totem

I spend a lot of time no-look grabbing orbs from my totems. The Lightning Totem has a very nice, noticeable noise that is great at alerting me a lightning orb is available.

The fireball totem, not so much. I would like to request it be given a louder effect.

Thanks

Interesting, okay we’ll look into that.

Ehm the nice, noticeable noise is that permanent brrrrrzzzz?! People are different but this drives me crazy, if a 2nd deafening sound like it comes I mute both I guess. Not an issue since there’s a bright visual indicator, yet in dungeons boss sfx are likely more important… same w the bard the permanenr plong plang pling covers these easily. Would make much more sense to indicate totem ready, scoundrel charge ready etc. by short, distinguable noises instead of a carpet covering others.

3 Likes

I’m not playing Throwy McHandbombs to be relaxed and quiet.

Any word on when the Shield Totem is being put into the game? Hopefully before Raids?

1 Like

It’s never relaxed and quiet in dungeons or raids, that is exactly my concern… not sure if you were leveling, mainly, so far, but there’s a hell lot of sound effects which you really need to hear instead, in shard dungeons and the upcoming harder group content.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.