Runemage feedback

Just pointing out a few of the issues I’ve noticed. Feel free to add in everyone.

polymorph model seems to be missing. The spell works but the target just turns invisible.

Ice lance sound affect seems to work only about 80% of the time. This is minor but something I noticed.

Unrelated to mage but the pathing issues of some of these new monsters are very weird. Once engaged in combat they just jump all over the place. That could caused by nearby bard Aggro from non party members but I’m not certain.

Yea, polymorphing stuff just turns the mob invisible (into an invisible chicken? Invisible doorknob? What becomes of polymorphed creatures now?? :yum:) for me and everyone else I interacted with. Was a great surprise when my group was suddenly infiltrated by the mob reappearing.

I mentioned this on another thread. I put the wand in my left hand, but spells after being cast and released were still being guided by the right. Switching to right hand, casting a spell, then switching back to left fixed it :woman_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.