Runemage question

Hi all! For runemages’ what do you think are the most important stats to build on? Why? I am honestly want to build on my game knowledge, that’s why I want to know the “why” ;).

for stats intel and crit are the best to build on at endgame your gear is pretty much just chosen for you except the 1-2% sub stats but for those pretty sure BiS (Best in Slot) is crit damage/projectile damage and for pots the only ones that directly affect damage is intel and crit and for weapon affixes the best are bleed, gaintkiller and iceheart
The reasoning for this is the mage with a crit potion will get more crits which is why you have the crit damage % on your armor and for weapon affixes bleed is just an overall good one it doesn’t need any specifics and does dps/damage giantkiller is also not a specific thing but now it only affects bosses and its a 3% dps increase BUT only on bosses and iceheart is for when you use a frost spell and it puts that debuff on the enemy as long as that is up you’ll get a 5% damage increase

1 Like

That thread should be good reading for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, I will check it out. Thank you :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.