Runeset buff for Musketeers

I was wondering what the buff for Musketeers do when it is triggered by a runeset since Musketeers do both heal and damage. Any ideas?

To my knowledge only extra damage is done by rune sets.

Some say it doesn’t make sense runetiling a musketeer because it’s only a 1-10% damage boost, yet I can recommend it because you will assist with dmg alot of times, my tiles proc pretty often and are at least a little help.

Edit: Oh and I did them to match healing routines, not poison or such, so if you use anything in between of your healing, even normal shots, these get the dmg boost, in advance.

That is kinda useless for Musketeers considering they are mostly used as healers. Ofcourse, more damage is welcomed when soloing. Runesets for now seem… in alpha.

1 Like

As far as I know Runes are almost worthless to a musketeer. Our playstyle is situational and we are hardly shooting the same pattern over and over so they will never trigger correctly. This is what I was told, never bothered trying for myself

… and this is why I would recommend to try, not going into details here due to spoilers, but some routines are procing, all the time (I’m having some “passive” runes in too, not only the orbs), it is likely even the most easy class to runetile :slight_smile: (though admittedly of course only a minor assist for the group since your base dmg is low in the first place).

Exactly. Other classes do their thing no matter what happens in the game. Musketeers need to pay attention to what happens to other players and play accordingly. Also Devs giving all the attention to damage is very plain. What about healing? What about attack speed? There can be so much more into this. And we need to be able to choose what runeset buff we want! I would like to make a set that buffs healing fo my raiding. And then i would like to have a second set for damage for when im soloing. Im just saying it can get improved

Tilesets are not cheap to make, so if you’re constantly getting upgraded gear it may not be worth putting tiles on armor that will quickly be discarded. My sets (warrior) can consistently proc off only 1 of my 4 sets so upgrading gear still allows a lot of procs. Not sure how musk sets are.

1 Like

I wish I had any idea what runeset tilesets etc are or how to use them. Is this a level 20 thing?

It’s not necessarily a level 20 thing. They are applied to your armor so it’s better to wait for armor you will hold onto for awhile. It’s definitely not a bad thing to learn about early though.

As long as they don’t keep changing! Haha

1 Like

I like the mystery about the runes, took me a while to get my first runeset done. But I also hate it because I don’t have the time to sink into research how it works and the idea that people should watch me with a potion to craft specific runesets is not a thing for a solo player with little time, I dont know who to approach or what to pay, or if he will just take my stuff and run away.

The most annoying thing is that you can’t research on your own, you need a friend to help you with potion. And then that friend has to know what he is doing, it just sucks for casual players and I feel like its just one of those ideas that sound great on paper but end up annoying half of your players and make them just give up on the whole thing.

If this end up being buffed and mandatory for progression please make some spoiler sections on the wiki for us.

1 Like

If you need someone to record for you just shoot me a PM on discord or here. Definitely won’t run off or charge you an arm and a leg. Lol

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.