Scavenged Ring effect

Can anyone tell me how the Scavenged ring and the Signet of Bark rings combine to give an advantage in the game? I have two combined rings with the elite slayer designation. I haven’t seen much of a difference wearing them or not wearing them.

How do the rings effect battle? I should be seeing a 70% increase in critical hits with both rings on. Am I correct?

70% doesn’t sound right. That seems absurdly high.

35 crit does not mean 35% higher crit rate. If memory serves, then every 15 crit = 1% higher crit rate, so 70 crit(2 rings) is 4.6666% higher crit.
This isn’t something you’re really going to notice when just killing stuff on your own, it’s just part of min-maxing.

2 Likes

4.7% seems low for boss rings. You may be right but if true, why not just put 2% crit chance on each ring and be done? Seems like an obscure way of putting it and a little deceptive. I probably would not have put the time in for 2% crit chance. What about 110 vitality? How dose that effect health? Is that 2% as well?

Haven’t done any testing on vitality but I’d assume it’s 15 Points = 1%, as that’s the same rate with crit and wisdom

How do we know how many hit points we have? Is there anywhere to get that info? I see to the left, the vitality number.

On the Scoundrel class, are the cards magic and dose Wisdom effect them? I would think that a bump in magic damage would be constant vs a chance at critical damage.

There’s no numerical way in game to know your total hp besides counting damage as you die. I haven’t looked lately but I believe it’s around 120k hp.

Wisdom charges your super, and won’t affect damage. Intel increases magical damage, which includes most of the cards from Scoundrel (Scott or @Lavawhale would know better as I don’t really test Scoundrel much)

2 Likes

If it were a 70% increase you would be melting everything you see. It is wayyyyyy lower.

I was under the impression intelligence only affected heal and poison card, I’ll have to double check now :stuck_out_tongue:

Based on some really old info, it looks like Vitality isn’t a 1-1 increase in hit points - it depends on the class

(This is from OrbusFreePress, but the same info was on the old official Orbus Wiki. It’s from old Orbus :woman_shrugging:)

We knew like nothing back then, I doubt that wiki is accurate.

But if vitality is % based and cloth, leather, and plate have different health values then this makes sense

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.