Schedule Changes

YAHOOOO!!! More pet dragon mechanics!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Neat xoxoxoxoxoxoxoo

Hard mode raids…I cannot contain my excitement. If it’s not too much trouble to ask. How will loot stats work? Will normal raids loot trump everything in current shard dungeons? Or will they be even with shard 10 drops? Obviously hard mode loot would be the best, but I’m curious what normal mode should be like.

1 Like

Will we also get any inventory weight increases? A lot of people have been requesting that!

3 Likes

Sneak it in right now, I wont tell the other dev’s. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wrist gear is what everyone is thinking,. It is going to be a hard balence. I would hate to see tradu and shards become pointless. I hope the regular raid has drops on par with regular Tradu plus some new rings, wrists, cape, dyes or pets. Then the hard raid could drop mid level shard gear with maybe new legendarys with special stats like a wisdom or luck, plus higher level wrist. I just hope hard raid doesn’t completely beat high level shards.

PS I agree with @Jonathan_S. Storage please.
I would pay you real money for more storage. Let me pay you for storage and character slots.

Why would Tradu and Shards become pointless when they exist to gear up to raids?

1 Like

The difference between level 5 and level 10 shard gear just isn’t that big and there would be less grind for the raid. Why fight with RNGesus for weeks to get a good run to level 10 if you could just go run one night and get a better item. Same thing happened to aberration farming, but the devs didn’t really intended to have people farming aberrations for gear anyway.

I guess the idea would be that Raids are harder than Shard 10s so that you’d have to be able to do Shard 10s+ to do the raid, and the reward would be better because it is harder.

2 Likes

The hardest part of high level shards is the timer and the fact that you can’t practice. You get 1shot at a situation. If I team could just practice the same shard over over and over with no time limit it would get figured out in short time then people would just explain stats to new players coming up.

In terms of loot levels, is this blog post still accurate? https://blog.orbusvr.com/content-patch-one-preview/

Most relevantly:
Tier 6: Epic and Legendary Level 21 Gear (available in the upcoming Raids)

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

It will depend on the final Raid tuning, but most likely it’s going to be like 20.5-ish gear in the base Raid (which will be tuned so that most end-game players can do it with practice) and 21-ish gear for the Hard Mode Raid.

Will there be lock-outs of raids?

5 Likes

I really hope the non-hardmode raids are as tough as a t10 mistkeeper and can’t be breezed through in a week. It makes me nervous when you say that they will only drop 20.5ish, I hope that doesn’t mean easy mode where we are clearing it in a day. I would suggest tuning the regular 10-man where it would take a few weeks to clear and the hard mode would take months. I guess you could make the hard mode have multiple tiers to make it more challenging.

Also, I’d imagine you are already going to do this but I would suggest to make sure the bosses have an enrage timer so it will make it so you will need higher level shard weapons in combination with good dps rotations to beat the boss. The enrage timer will ensure people go through the shard dungeons to get gear. I think the TM world boss’s hp is tuned in what you should use as a reference point for 10-man boss hp.

Just some thoughts, really looking forward to the 10-man dungeons.

5 Likes

I agree with Johann!!! And in regards to Ferns question, if there are lockouts, can they be once every 48 hours (or something) vs weekly. And have a dif lockout for each class most importantly!!

So this is a little silly, but as we come up on the last couple of the scheduled sprints (6 and 7) over the next few weeks, I’ve heard some concerns being voiced in the community about the lack of published plans beyond that. I have the utmost confidence in the devs that this is just the tip of the iceberg, but it may be worth reassuring everyone that the roadmap doesn’t effectively stop on June 1st (or shortly thereafter).

Perhaps they want a vacation over the summer, they have worked pretty hard thus far…

3 Likes

A good way to lose your way is to never take a minute to look around. I wouldn’t be terribly sad for a lull in development after such a breakneck schedule until now.

1 Like

Once we finish the current roadmap we will publish another roadmap for the future.

5 Likes

Could we request bug fixes taking priority over pushing out new content for a few weeks on the new roadmap? @Decoy has list on his Discord which he can post and there has been plenty posted on the forums already which are waiting for fixes, don’t get me wrong, I love this game and everything you guys are doing but I think this would be good for everyone

2 Likes