Scoundrel overpowered

why is scoundrel pvp so unfair? players that have mastered classes will switch to scoundrel in pvp because of how completely overpowered it is, and it taking barely any skill, it shouldn’t be able to one shot a tank with full +5 armour in world pvp and its completely ruined pvp battlegrounds and overworld pvp. how is this not fixed yet?

4 Likes

This is a relatively new problem. About a month or so ago there was a huge DPS rebalance patch. Top game scoundrels and Rangers were pulling in the 40k range whereas mages were hitting over 100k. The patch increased damage, but was aimed at PvE balance.

PvE balance takes priority due to the amount of players that focus PvE vs PvP, but hopefully after the healer and tank rebalance patches PvP will be addressed.

1 Like

Personally, I’d love to see PvP and PvE stats desync’ed, but that might not be possible due to world pvp. (usually games that desync them have it easier to balance, but pvp is usually separate in those cases).

(It would probably still be possible to have PvP and PvE separate, but it would potentially require a lot of backend work to make both active at the same time).

Honestly, balancing both PvE and PvP will be difficult one way or another. What might not be that powerful in PvE might be OP in PvP and vice versa.

i completely support them making it more balanced in PvE, but as someone with hundreds of hours put into other dps classes and PvP being my favourite aspect of the game, its been completely ruined, i found pvp easier on my scoundrel with about an hour of practice compared to my runemage ive been playing for at least 800 hours and hitting around 90k.

that would be great, but i agree it does sound like a lot of work on their end

Oddly it’s a problem that they first fixed, in a pvp balancing uppdate, but broke again in the latest pve uppdate

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.