Send messages to fellowship members

Why can we only send messages to people on our friends list? Wouldn’t it be great to send messages to people in the fellowship as well?

4 Likes

I think the idea is that both parties have to accept friend requests, but only the guild leader and individual member are involved in who joins a guild. It’s probably to prevent unwanted spamming of the message system? :woman_shrugging: It would still be handy to not have to have them registered as a friend and a guild member…

It’s just not implemented (yet) and yes I second that … whenever I want to ask guild members I see ingame for a party or ask them to come to discord I must have them as friends also which is kinda odd.

As for abuse I would not even mind if we could message people around us, for example once ingame audio does not work. Abuses can be solved with a report-button, with that small playerbase it would not happen all the time either I guess.

If someone in the fellowship is abusing messaging then leadership should be notified and handle it. As Metris mentions, if the fellowship leaders can’t fix it (uh remove from fellowship) then a report button could come in handy. Perhaps the option to mute messages from specific people could be added.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.