Server Maintenance Tommorow

Just a heads-up that tomorrow morning around 11 AM we will be taking the server down for a bit to do some maintenance and upgrades in anticipation of the weekend’s traffic. It shouldn’t take more than about 30 minutes, but just wanted to let you all know in advance since we usually don’t have to go down for that long.

Thanks!

1 Like

What timezone?

extratexttomake20characterstopost

US Central Time is what they go by (temporary until Riley confirms)

Yes, US Central Time.

So this actually may end up happening more like 11 AM US CST, I updated the original post.

2 Likes

Running a little behind on this, will be happening in about 30 minutes. Thanks for your patience.

Maintenance is underway, should take about 30 minutes.

1 Like

Okay, so the server is tentatively back online. Monitoring now for anything that’s not working. I wouldn’t jump into any dungeons just yet in case we need to do another restart. Please let me know if everything seems normal to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay well everything seems to have gone more smoothly than expected (knock on wood), so at this point we should be good to go. We’ll likely do another server restart later today to polish off a few things, but we’ll give 30 minutes notice on that and it would just be for a couple of minutes.

Thanks for your patience while we work on improving the service!

1 Like

@Riley_D

Yesterday we noticed that everyone’s shard guaranteed rolls was reset and did not reset the roll at 10PM PST as it normally did.

Is this related to this maintenance?

Has the time changed for when the guaranteed rolls will reset?

Is that information available somewhere or do we just have to figure it out?

It was a temporary bug that should be fixed now. See here: Guaranteed drop reset time change?

Guaranteed drop reset time change? A quick link !

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.