Shard Legendaries

Since Overworld legendaries can’t drop in shards, there should be legendary transmogs that work on the exact same system as the overworld legendaries, just that they only drop from shards instead of the overworld.

19 Likes

But shards are where you get + gear - which you can’t get in the overworld. I think the overworld legendaries are a great way to get people out killing stuff in the wild rather than living exclusively in dungeons.

Yes, we would still have the overworld legendaries but there would also be some shard legendaries too. You still need to go out in the world for your cat ears, demon wings, ect.

I like this idea it gives people that have got all the +6 /+7 gear some reason to still do shards because currently you only need to do raids if you want the highest + gear.

9 Likes

yes please make tradable rare drops in shards that can be traded outside of the dungeons, this would be soooo cool

Indeed, that would be awesome!

Adding these in seems like a great idea IMO. I would really like to be able to get overworld legendaries but personally grinding like that doesn’t really appeal to me. However, shards are my jam. I would love to have the chance of a cool drop outside of gear as running under a 15 doesn’t hold much gravity anymore. Also, would be a cool way of reinvigorating shards as the raid now drops the highest gear and then you can shard for legendaries

5 Likes

7 Likes

You clearly wield incredible power, I hope you use it responsibly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.