Shards in your inventory

Anyone else think it is super annoying that you cant get new shards unless you put your old ones in the bank? this is just dumb. please give us shards even if we have one in our inventory!

1 Like

I think it’s understandable. Makes you pick if you want to do a shard run, or just tradu. Don’t worry to much play a bit more and they clog up your inventory, even if you only dump them off once per day. They don’t really disappear once you get used to the bosses.

Think this would cause a bit of an issue if you had a group wanting their daily drop, now you would have 5 shards per dungeon per day. That would quickly become more than you could keep track of.

I think this would be fine. When we were doing shards we would just run a relay back to drop it in our chest and grab another until we had 20 or so shards each and then level then from there. I never really understood the limitation.

as long as they stacked… there wouldn’t be an issue. better yet, have a special system for shards instead of an item in the inventory

Yes. If a group farms shards this is taking a long while, constant porting back and forth while those who destroy their shards have to wait for those porting/running.
I don’t really like it, also with getting the kills for the cape there is always someone who gets a maeo sanctum and wants to store it in between etc. … and I still did not even find groups willing to farm the normal tradu gear.

We got 5 empty inventory tabs, wished one or two of these would just hold ALL shards, with 0 weight - and those with same mutations and level stacking -, that would be a great improvement.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.