Sicilus' Beastiary ll (resolved)

Though I have the aforementioned quest in my journal, and have killed every snake, warrior, tiger, etc in the correct area, I cannot seem to get credit for killing the NPC’s. I have asked other players who have completed the quest to confirm i’m defeating the correct monsters, but it hasn’t helped me complete this yet. I also tried returning to Sicilus in case it was just not showing completion, to no avail. When I picked up the quest it was a week ago or longer, and about 5 levels.

I wish I could recall more of the conditions upon picking up the quest, but it was a while ago and I just carried on and left it on the backburner.

You’re killing the big guys, right? Not the soldiers? (If it’s the quest I’m thinking of…)

Is it the “Valusia Warriors”?

Those are the big, 12-foot-tall guys with a big sword. One of their attacks put a red warning dome around them in a 5 foot radius as they spin around.

Spoiler on locations:

Summary

They can be found just past the Order fort in the jungle, and in the jungle dungeon.

2 Likes

Thanks Jinx, those aren’t the mobs someone directed me to or I misunderstood. I thought i’d killed some but i’ll double check before anyone spends more time on it!

2 Likes

Just be careful, depending on your level – they’re Elites! :scream:

1 Like

After I killed the spiders and Warriors and turned in the quest she disappeared. Is this her last quest for now?

You may have missed her mentioning going somewhere else. You can meet up with her at the zoological gardens, most likely.

Thanks, now that you mention it I did see her say that. Someone was talking to me when I completed the quest, and then I realized “I JUST CLICK PAST WHAT SHE SAID WITHOUT READING IT CRAP!”.

1 Like

Heheh, i’m almost level 16 so after your advice, I went back and coincidentally found a group of 4 struggling a bit with killing them - joined up, easy peasy! Thanks Jinx.

Issue resolved.

2 Likes

Great! Quest completion for everyone then!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.