Sneak Peak of our 10 Mage Run Killing 4/5 Bosses. Failed Attempt Firing Squad

We killed the first 4 bosses with only mages. Boss 5 is sadly impossible to 10 mage to death :frowning: MG has video proof of the first 4 bosses dying with only mage.

7 Likes

glad to bee part of this! This was fun :d

Iā€™ll be posting the full run tomorrow :slight_smile:

yes i do want to check it out here the link

Wow, thatā€™s really impressive, nice work.

1 Like

plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf plz donā€™t nerf

please donā€™t nerf mage :frowning:

certainly does go to show you how unbalanced the other DPS classes are

if your saying mage is to powerful i dont think so, in that group were some of the best mages that play still but if your saying the other classes need to reworked i agree.

2 Likes

i didnā€™t say anything about mages in fact :wink: i said that the other DPS classes are unbalanced and need to be reworked so that if somebody mastered that class it could be at least on par with the expert use of other classes within that division

Iā€™m working on putting together a bunch of data just for this purpose :slight_smile: I need one more Ranger to run the tests with me and then Iā€™ll be posting everything.

2 Likes

My primary is a ranger, Iā€™d be more than happy to help out. ā€œroadkilzā€ in game, iā€™m usually on daily during weekdays from 6 EST-8 EST

1 Like

Letā€™s get a ranger firing squad to show how unbalanced the c,asses are xD

1 Like

that sounds hilarious :smiley: put me down for that! pew pew pew

definitely down to raise awareness

I mean I was kidding but ig we could always get 10
And awareness is raised to everyone
Except the devs of course

Might actually be doableā€¦ mage dps goes up when the boss heads your way, while ranger dps goes down, making it easier to pingpong bosses with a ranger. Would be a much longer fight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.