So guild halls are useless

We all have guild halls, but what is the point, can we get some crafting stations and a box for us to share guild stuff with, maybe a call back to the guildhall.

Guild Halls are something that we haven’t had the chance to flesh out completely yet, but we will improve them as we go.

6 Likes

would like to see the houses items I.E chests and alchemy, artifacing and fishing in the guild hall at some point.
its good for guild meetings though if we ever get the chance

3 Likes

Can you please just slap down a couple shared chests for now?

10 Likes

Shared chests would be much easier than a guild hall overhaul. Please give us a shared guild chest :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The Eternal Knights holds meetings in ours. We like to initiate new members in it as well. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

yeah adding shared chests would be enough for now.

3 Likes

Somehow I did not notice the Guild Halls. where do I find these actually?

1 Like

Follow the left wall of guild city when entering it.
It’s the double doors right before the fellowship vendor.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

thay need to add more lighting to it I thought the candles and fire were burning in the beta but thay aren’t burning now so its harder to see in there.

3 Likes

Yes, more light would be great. but does the hall have any function? We never see a reason to go there …

2 Likes

A guild chest like others have suggested would be much appreciated.

4 Likes

Yes, a shared chest is at the top of my wish list for features to be added in.

I would love to see more stuff like this in the roadmaps, currently there is no mention of anything regarding fellowships :frowning:

We definitely have some improvements coming for fellowships.They are more likely to be things we squeeze in alongside updates than on the roadmap but that doesn’t mean we’re not thinking of them, so don’t despair :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.