So... seeing as how they were pulled from the abilities...can we just kinda get those colored fireworks and light spells?

They aren’t better than a real mage ability, but I still kinda want them. Can we get new quests or something to gain them?

6 Likes

Yeah we will add them in at some point, honestly I hadn’t fully implemented them yet so when we decided to change it they didn’t get finished. It’s not like they’re just totally done and sitting there and we’re holding out on you all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If you didn’t know there is a rarish orb item in the game that turns your light spell a different color. :wink:

I’ve killed more worshippers than I can count (but probably around 500). No orb even with luck rings. I’m gonna try it with a luck potion next.

1 Like

Indeed. It feels like one of those 1% drop rate things.
RNG being how it is, you could never ever see it drop, or it’ll drop on your next try.
That keeps it special. And sometimes frustrating. :wink:

(I’ve farmed 1% drop rate mounts in WoW plenty, and I’ve got some damn-good RNG luck, though Attunmen’s Horse from OG Karazhan took me ~years~ to acquire).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.