So the new raid is dropping +4 while the old raid hard mode drops +5?

You will have the chance to earn new weapons and armor through the raid. These sets will be +4 on the armor and weapon sets, with a chance at +5 legendary weapons from the raid.

Orr is there more to that?

If there is a hardmode for the new raid, why not mention that in the article?

Edit: Thanks Rickness:

Regarding hard mode, we are planning on giving out +6 armor and weapons, with a chance at a +7 Legendary weapon. There will be other drops too, we’ll talk more about those as we come closer to releasing that version of the raid.

This should be updated / mentioned in the article itself, imo

2 Likes

The new raid is a normal mode version. The hard mode will be out later

1 Like

Yeahhh I don’t get it, with the current state of boss 1 and 4 is the raid not worth +4 gear, it’s easier to get the same gear in shards

4 Likes

Hey Acavi! Its because the hard mode raid will be +6 gear and a chance at a +7 weapon, thats why you get better gear from the new normal mode, because we will get better gear in new hard mode then old hard mode

All normal mode is good for right now for end game players is to figure out mechanics so we are ready for hard mode :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

but in the raid you can spend as much time as you want, there’s no punishment for wiping over and over, you can give it as many attempts as you want without loosing anything and having to re-level a shard. therefore it should be harder than shards that drop the same level gear.

5 Likes

but you only get one chance per week at the drop, in shards you can do as many as you want

1 Like

Sorry if this was said , I read nothing.

It is to create a clear progression thru raiding to give pve players the choice to never do shards if they do not wish to

You can now go

Normal mode guildcity +2
Normal mode citadel +4
Hard mode guild city +5
Hard mode citadel +6/7

Meaning you dont have to shard if you do not want to , there is clear progression.

Think I stole this from @Pherosis

2 Likes

Borrowed it. You borrowed it @Espiticus :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.