Sound issue with one for all talent musketeer

So I just reached 30 on my musketeer and took the one for all talent. However when I hold the orb for 2 seconds the explosion is so loud I am afraid to blow up my headsetspeakers like this. Does anyone know how to lower this because whatever volume I lower, my one for all talent seems to ignore it.

You can lower sound effects in the audio section of the settings.

Can we get the sound effect slightly lowered? It is way louder than everything else. I too feel like my eardrums are going to explode and try to avoid using it because of that

6 Likes

I also noticed this. Scares the bejeesus out of me whenever I try to musky.

Biggest reason I rather don’t chage my turret too. Protecting ears xD

I don’t wanna have to lower all sounds just so my house doesnt get blown away when I try to heal

I get that it’s just that the op did ask If anyone knows how to lower it. I agree and it should be lowered. I never made any argument to the contrary. If you want to lower it right now you don’t have a choice, I think you can lower the sfx. If that doesn’t work, then it should be added to sfx volume as well as lowered overall.

Blockquote
Does anyone know how to lower this because whatever volume I lower, my one for all talent seems to ignore it.
Blockquote

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.