Spaghetti Monster Bug (Shadow Warrior)*

When he throws spaghetti on your head and it makes it so you can’t move. You can use decurse to be able to move around. The virus icon disappears as well but you still take damage as if you still have virus. Even if the mob leashes and you are out of combat you take damage until the spaghetti disappears or is destroyed by another player.

I hope decursing is an intended option on this enemy. As of right now, you still take damage and die from virus.

Note: This was posted earlier on an old account. Reposting on newer account. Hope this doesn’t cause any issues.

2 Likes

I didn’t know decurse would remove the spaghetti vine… I usually blast them off… I never thought of using decurse on them. That is really useful info to me. Thanks!

Decurse only removes the gridlock but not the virus. Also you could never shoot your own spaghetti trap.

I don’t think the decursing off the root effect is intended, we might just not have caught it when putting it in.

1 Like

You could shoot it off other players tho.

1 Like

That’s too bad. Is there a reason that this aberration in particular is so much more difficult than the other two? Being permanently, unavoidably, and unremovably bound and poisoned from a distance until the fight is over makes this the toughest one.

If the decurse is unintended then if you get aggro on this guy solo, the only way not to guaranteed die is to kill it before it kills you, which is difficult to say the least.

We originally designed these encounters with a small group in mind, and if you have another person or two with you they can just destroy your thorns very quickly.

2 Likes

But the thorns have always bin decursable, even in old orbus, seeing as it’s a revamp it should be designed on the same idea?

It was unintended back then too. So a copy over of a bug :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.