Special Armour Effects (+class request)

Now, I don’t know if this was a thing, but I think it’d be a good idea to implement a system where different special armours give different unique effects. What I mean by this is that by wearing say, the critter capture set, the one where you look like a lizard, you would get a special bonus to critter capture. For the fishing stuff, a fishing bonus. I don’t know if this is already in the game, but I don’t think it is. Also, can we please get a dual-wielding class Orbus devs?? PLEASE???

Bard is dual wielding tecknickly.

6 Likes

They are transmogs only
You’d have to transmog your gear each time if you wear something else

It may not be exactly what you’re describing here, but if you go to your Library in your Player House, there’s a sign with over level perks. You can get stuff like Mount Speed, Fishing and Alchemy buffs, ability to carry more weight, etc.

There’s also affixes on higher level gear that you can customize. Stuff like extra XP gain, higher crit chance, more projectile damage, etc.

1 Like

I don’t think dual-wielding will really work in orbus cause not many can use both hands to move and swing around simultaneously

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.