Spoiler! Citadel confusion part 2

With the citadel fully out I need to ask some questions to go along with my first citadel confusion so here we go first off why is weak septep waiting for us, did he know we were coming or was it just a coincidence that he was walking through right as we were going in it. Also I had a dream the other night that the citadel was all broken because septep didn’t pay his bills so they had to take some of his castle away, could this be cannon. Also are septeps minions under a mind control or do they think that he’s doing the right thing like storm troupers in Star Wars or both. Also did we really kill him or does he just want us to think that also do you think that all the bosses are really good buds and like play video games together and other things friends do or does septep just let them stay in the place. Also does septep own any pets? Also how does he become enraged is it the mask? That’s it for now…

4 Likes

You always ask the best questions

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.