Spring event tree too close to grave yard

I was out hunting in the Rainforest when I got killed as a level 6 Scoundrel. When I awakened in the graveyard I immediately was targeted by two of the Skeg monsters from the event.

I was not even in the environment yet, because you show up as a player while the game is loading, before I was significantly hit. So I kept getting killed over and over untill someone happen by and got me out of the loop. Just a heads up.

Frustrating!!

1 Like

@Mathieu_D tag for awareness

Hi, we’ll take a look, sorry about that. Which graveyard was it? We might not be able to get a change in for tomorrow’s patch but we’ll try and improve that area.

1 Like

I was doing the public event that has you throwing fish back into the boat when I got killed. So the graveyard is wherever you get sent from there.

2 Likes

I found the spawner you are talking about, and moved it farther to the other side of the public event away from the graveyard so let me know if you still run into this problem after today’s patch

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.