Sprint Five Schedule

Hey, Rangers are mages too.

4 Likes

Just to clarify, I definetly am the one who grinded out 20+ hours into those dummies. Itā€™s been a humbling experience. Hard work pays off. Most of the guys here are able to grasp high tier scores in a jiff! Truly a fun crowd to surround yourself with.

1 Like

Just a heads up, we will be making the final ā€œselectionsā€ for the Mage Tournament tonight, so basically today is the last day to get your score higher. Letā€™s say weā€™ll make the cutoff 10 PM Central Time, which is a little over 13 hours from now. Thanks!

Will the Practice area remain after the cutoff time for us to practice mage anyway?

Yep, and the Leaderboard will keep updating, but Iā€™m just saying, weā€™ll be taking a ā€œsnapshotā€ of it for tournament purposes at that time.

Okay thank you! Good to know

I know I spent around 40+ hours at that place with several sessions lasting 4+ hours. It does really teach you both patience and humility it was a real journey ironing out my mage at that place.

5 Likes

Is it still planned in an hour from now? Havenā€™t seen any post yet.

Delay it please.

We are out at the movies. :sweat_smile:

And Iā€™m at work for 5 more hours. I wouldnā€™t be upset if it was delayed until I get back :wink: ha

But iā€™m so ready!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.