Stall 8 shows whatever the last menu I showed has, not what's on the stall

I cannot see what’s actually on the stall, I can only see what’s on the last stall/chest I waved at/opened.

1 Like

When you’re glitched out but someone is curious about your stall prices

2 Likes

I think that can happen if they fill there stall with to many items. (Like if they have a 24 slot stall and they try and use all 24 slots)

1 Like

Let us know if that is still happening when the stall isn’t full, I wasn’t aware of it being a bug like Gundrakk said but if that’s correct we’ll note it down somewhere.
Thanks for reporting.

It’s not my stall (for now!) so I can’t do much to fix it on player side :frowning:

Three people here in my discord (plus me) see same, no items, but the tab you opened last in your playerhouse (playerhouse chest one for me), it’s really bugged… sucks for the one who got it rn, likely

I’m fairly certain it’s a user error somewhere. I had that stall for months and months and never had any issues (although, as mentioned before, it could be because Stall 8 has more spaces than you can sell in, so this could be an issue with too many items on the stall)

I had that stall also, in the very beginning of Orbus, and I could not put more than 12 in, they were just resetting back to the inventory. Whatever it is, this stall is unusuable, for many, now.

when I had a stall with 24 slots(12 unusable), I was able to put stuff in the extra slots, I just wasn’t able to save prices.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.