Stall lag/multiple items

This has been a thing for as long as I can remember when buying multiple items from a stall but figured I’d make a video using the in-game stat window to show just how bad it is so it can be addressed for reborn. Also It would be great to get an option to buy multiple items at once like how we split stacks, just popping in the number you want would be much quicker and easier than clicking a load of times

On low settings I could buy around 40-50 before it got super laggy though is starts getting laggy before that, when on ultra it’s bad from 25+ it will stay like it until you re-log, switching graphics doesn’t fix it (which you can see in the video)

PC Spec is:

• Windows 10 Pro 64bit
  • Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.6Ghz
  • 32GB DDR4-2133
  • Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 ti 11GB AMP edition

If there is any other info you need just lemme know

1 Like

You reported it before and you know exactly what it is and why they are not going to fix it . Just because there is no good reason for it (yet):

It’s a little different to the potions though as this stacks the more you buy things, I just wanted to highlight it more than anything for while they are working on reborn so hopefully it gets looked at

Also wanted to make the suggestion of being able to buy multiple items at once as a QoL update to help with it if they don’t fix the menu performance

This is probably a other problem caused by the stall animation to double up when you or someone near you interacts with the stall.

Probably caused by the stall menu beeing linked to the potion animations on the table.

So if you buy 99 items it’s probably 99 stal animations stacking up and causing the lag. Im guessing this causes the super glow on the potions on the table as well.

Video shows the doubing of the potion glow with every buy quite nicely.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.