- It sounds like Orbus is having trouble connecting to the servers. You might make sure your firewall or security settings are letting Orbus talk to the internet.
- If the connection types load (should be below the server news thing on the same window), try a different connection type. Not sure it makes any difference on the loading screen though.
- Have you rebooted your computer since installing? Windows can be super weird like that sometimes…
- It’s possible the game got corrupted during install? I know it’s annoying, but either verifying file integrity or reinstalling may help.
- When stumped, one of my favorite solutions for connection issues is “benign neglect”. Sometimes, just walking away from the problem for a few hours fixes the issue, since the issue might not be on your end
Also, which headset are you using? I know you’re playing through steam, but that still leaves a good number of possibilities! Depending on the issue, it might also help to know your computer specifications.
If none of that helps, the devs are active on the forums here, or someone else might have better insight. I hope you get it working - Orbus really is a lot of fun!