Stuck in ground after leaving the house almost everytime

The bug where you leave your house and get stuck in the ground then have to either go to graveyard or teleport out seems to be happening more than ever. It happens almost every time I leave the house now which means it cost me about 100 dram every time I leave my house.

It is expensive to own a house nowadays and use it, I usually prefer to just sleep under the starry next to kingsport lake, or ask my guard friend at the local prison to let me in for the night. Jokes aside it happens to me too, it becomes super frequent if I for some reason squat or sit down before/during loading screens for me.

3 Likes

I usually have this issue after going home from somewhere far from Highsteppe(where my home is). It indeed becomes expensive. My recommendation, go home, log out, log in, leave, profit?

1 Like

It used to happen to me when i was in Highsteppe (pre-TM), since i live in Guild City it never happened again.

Happens to me a lot too in Highsteppe.

I currently live in Guild City, but when I get stuck it displays that I am under Highsteppe, however if I go to graveyard I end up at Guild City Graveyard. I more just posted to make sure the Dev team was aware this was still happening. It is a minor inconvenience to me but I worry it could scary away new players who may encounter this early in there play.

Can you send me an output log after it happenst o you please?

1 Like

It only happens to me if I logged out in my house (but then nearly every time), if I go out before and in again, then logging out, it never happend.
Also you can avoid the dram costs if you equip your fishing rod and take off all armor, rings, other weapon before going to graveyard.

1 Like

OK, how would I do that?

Find output_log.txt in Steam\steamapps\common\OrbusVR\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt and send it to [email protected] , just mention it’s for this bug. Thanks!

2 Likes

got it. 20 Characters

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.