Suggestions to add to the game

big big map so we cant cross it in just one day
guilds
villages
normal, pressing a key to move movements because this short ranged teleportation makes me sick please change it!

There are 10 large maps… You can definitely cross them in less than a day but there is a lot of content. If you had a giant map without adding unique content to it, it would just feel empty and dead. They do continue to add content and have a big drop planned for the 29th, though it sounds like you probably haven’t experienced much of the game yet.

There are player and npc guilds in the game. The player ones are called fellowships.

There are at least a dozen different towns/villages in the game that I can think of off the top of my head.

If you go into the settings option (gear symbol) and choose the locomotion/movement tab, there are a ton of options for you to customize your movement experience.

10 Likes

Sounds like you havent wandered outside of highsteppe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sounds like you haven’t actually played the game literally all that stuff is already in the game
mind you the game is not going to just hand all that too you within the first 10 seconds of the game

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.