Sunken treasure

Any chance we can start fishing up treasure chests at the higher levels of fishing? We could also have it as a talent at 20. It could have dram maybe x amount of fish or a rare item.

5 Likes

Hmm that’s definitely an interesting idea for an expansion of the fishing class, I’ll look into it.

4 Likes

Yaaa! Fishing really needs some form of talents, there are 2 types of fishing, far casting with near 100% bite rate but slow, and then shorter casts which are the fast fishing method would be nice to see talents aimed at these different types

3 Likes

I would also reallly wanna see fishing rod that doesn’t work with a reeling mechanic but with a single pull (focussing on the bobber until it gets down and then pull). I wanted that since the day I saw this game -_-

I feel like that trivializes the fishing class and somewhat defeat the point of expanding it since that would be all people use. Maybe as like a mid-high level class talent or something that rewards you for doing the work to unlock it. I just feel that if everything else has as realistic of a VR implementation as reasonable, there’s no reason to dilute that with fishing.

1 Like

I see it more as: some fish types are only caught by the floating bobber type of fishing rod. And other fish by reeling it in. Sadly, this can not be changed anymore without changing how fish are normally caught. :frowning:

If that’s what you’re going for I think a larger variability in speed/ease of reeling lower fish in could accomplish a similar result without losing the intended effect of actually fishing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.