Super annoying fishing bug

This happens quite often and the only fix is relogging.

Do you have the rest of that clip that you can PM me, or at least the 5-10 min before the clip you edited so we can track down what causes that.

Sadly no. I only recorded when it happened . It happens when changing lures. Not always , but often enough.

Doesn’t matter what type of lure as well.

Do you notice this happening only in that location or anywhere in the world? Could you provide your specs, the headset you’re using and the graphics setting you play on? Thanks!

Anywhere in the game. Oculus Rift, Win 10 , 8gb Ram, Low settings, gtx 1060.

1 Like

Did you try changing your lure while it was being casted or reeled back in? I did that once and had a buggy experience with it until I logged out and back in.

once its in all the way and only fully broken.

Happens to me when I fish from the airship platforms and then jump on the airship while I real in. Also sometimes if I un-equipt while I real in and then re equip. Guessing it’s something to do with it having double positions.

You can reproduce this bug via putting the fishing rod away mid cast.
I haven’t played in awhile but this has been the case for a long time.

Eehm weren’t you grabbing that item on the barrel while pulling out the fishing rod?.. (no-one noticed?) I miss some context here. Was it stuck before the video started? Or did it happen on that moment?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.