Supportive Runemage

As a high level runemage i do enjoy casting the harder spells and soloing hard enemies, (seriously this is a great game) however i do want to see more supportive spell options, we currently have mana shield that reduces damage by 20% if i’m correct, though i would like to see options for keeping others alive, here are a few ideas; There are currently 4 spells i think of, the first would be a hard 3d spell that creates a temporary barrier (say it stays up for maybe 30 seconds) that messes with enemy pathfinding, it is a shield that prevents enemies from going through however allies can pass through giving the healers a chance to heal the tank when they are hurt without the boss being on the tank, a fair trade off is that if the enemy cannot get to the aggro target as in the spell was cast into a corner and the aggro target hid behind it the enemy would reset and therefore be healed to full, the second would be a ritual kind of spell however it does not require a reagent though all spells would have a damage penalty, this spell would increase everyone nearby’s (about the range of resurrect) stamina regeneration, this spell would last about 5 minutes and be around a 3-5 step spell, a ritual version of this spell would greatly increase stamina regeneration for about 5 minutes, the third would be a spell you modify by casting different spells after casting the first spell, for instance if i were to use this spell by itself it would do whatever is decided by the orbusvr team, and you can modify how the spell behaves using existing spells, for instance if i were to cast this spell (lets say it does around the same damage as level 1 fireball and provide a buff to nearby allies) along with fireball 3 then mana shield, the damage would be the damage of fireball 3 and the buff would be a stronger buff, if i were to use arcane ray the spell would be in the form of the arcane ray spell and do everything else, this would have a cap to the amount of spells you could perform. The fourth and final spell would be a helpful spell for the nice people who farm aberrations at level 20 or farm enemies for experience, this spell would increase drop rate and experience game by 15% for each level, this would last for around 5 minutes as well and cannot be overwritten by a higher or lower level; this would help people who want to get experience or loot without as much farming required, the same could be used on an entire group to farm end game content and get that top rated gear faster, a lot of people would appreciate this spell. There could be a ritual for this spell that is a lot better, using a reagent a person could use this extremely hard ritual involving 3d spells and boosts experience and loot gain by 100% for everyone nearby and could be stacked 3 times however different people have to cast it for it to stack and it lasts an hour, the 3 stacks would also have to be cast in a span of 1 minute or there cannot be any more stacks until the spells are renewed or expire. I would like to know the developers’ opinions on these spells :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be cool to see potion interactions…such as, a healing pot can be tossed to the ground and become a healing well. Or a type of poison using the same idea. But this would be limited to runemages. This way its more of a supportive role and there aren’t invincible musks and such running around tossing their own pots. Also the heal potions won’t stack, and if there are 2 that are thrown on top of each other then they become a poison. Muahhahaha

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.