Tell community your experience why you play warrior or pally

I play warrior instead of pally I feel more engaged in the fight and simple for me to tank for a shard or raid and its fun to be in front of battle but I find not a lot of users play warrior or accept warrior for shards or raids tell me they would take a pally instead a warrior or even not like warrior. I want to know your experience on ether warrior or pally

I play Warrior when I feel like actively playing or I’m dealing with certain bosses (Lich King, Dovregubben). I find the rotation of a warrior easier.

I play Paladin when I don’t feel like working or I feel like doubling as a healer.

1 Like

also the warrior is great in most all bosses in orbus its fun on the cidel raid playing as a tank also the pally is good with the mist keeper and boss 1 in airship and the litch king

I like to play pally, although warrior is super fun I’m not good at it at all, when I play it I get stressed because I don’t know how to keep agro and kinda wing it so I just stay away from the class but I can 100% see why you guys would go with warrior

I personally have always mained paladin I liked knowing I could do dps and doing my job as a tank but I’ve also learned how to play warrior for specific bosses and I enjoy both of them

you don’t have to be stress out when playing warrior just be yourself calm down have your shied in front of you to Block damage from mobs or tank busters and provoke to survive and when the group hit the mobs use your horn to take agro make sure they hit your shied when you horn and if you loss agro put your shied on the group you in steals agro from you put your shied in front of them in provoke the mob to steal agro

1 Like

From my non tank main experience.

I would have said warrior like a month ago as its all I knew from old game only having warrior.
But I’ve learnt to play paladin and find it so much easier in this game/meta. physically, wiggling your hammer and lifting your hand is easier than constantly provoking, doing combos, holding your shield at the correct angle and shield bashing. Paly can take bolts and hold aggro on ranged mobs so much better, paly also has an easier time stunning. Also another small thing but grabbing the horn always felt awkward to me. Grabbing the left book is soo much easier and quicker.

So yeah, I prefer Paly but could probably play both if people need a mediocre tank :slight_smile: .

I love both of these classes.

Warrior was my first love, mained one in OG. Loved how physical the class is, and how it let me solo pretty much anything I felt like doing.

Started playing Pally because of a shoulder injury (had to almost completely stop using my right arm for … most of Reborn) had to find a class that I could learn to play left-handed that allowed for minimal movement of my right arm. And Pally was the only one that did not hurt.

Over time I grew to love the class, while Warrior is physical & endurance. Pally is precision & timing, which is another kind of fun. And both let me stand between my team and danger, which is an awesome feeling.

They both have unique places in my heart and now that I am gaining use of my right arm back again, I like to swap back and forth between them. :heart:

1 Like

Paladin was my second class in orbus and is my main tank. I have played with some great warriors and see how versatile the class can be on almost all end game content.

I currently will play paladin for anything that is not a boss.
I play warrior confidently on:

• Dobregrubben – People say paladin is easier but I find this so easy as a warrior
  • Dungeon Troll – Once I learned this, it was also really nice and fun to play here. Again, I feel like I am less likely to die as a warrior than as a pally.
  • All of Guild City Normal Raid – All of the bosses are very warrior-able.
  • Airship boss 2 – I pally it to block the shot gun as a “tankbuster” but its very warriorable and nice to always be able to interrupt Influence Fate
  • Citadel Boss 2 – I’m not great at hamstringing but I do feel like this boss is good.

I play warrior successfully at even though I’m still learning:

• Citadel Boss 1 (Normal)
  • Citadel Boss 3 (Normal) – The only issue is the warrior has to go to the group when a sun is coming on them.
  • Mutated Rat – You get enough pips to survive as a pally but need less healing as a warrior I think for this one.

I would like to be able to warrior

• Airship boss 1 – I’m not good enough running and hamstringing though. I’ve seen this as the main way to do the boss solo at least.

In general, both classes are viable. The issue is that you have to potentially be physically more adept to do warrior than pally. You can be a mediocre warrior and just get shield hits and generally keep alive and keep aggro very similar to a mediocre paladin on some of the bosses on mid-level shards. It just depends on what you’re trying to do.

I will say in dungeon queues or on like a 1-3 I’m more likely to go warrior solely for aggro reasons.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.