The Orbus Shard Dungeon Accomplishment Thread

I was wondering, does magic defense work against the last boss there? I mean right now you can’t possibly tell which one helps the most against certain bosses, as some AoEs and poisons are physical, some of them are magical, and without seeing actual numbers such as health it’s hard to tell which one is more efficient

We noticed this yesterday.

I think the rate at which poisons come is significantly lower than it used to be. Nearly all our tier 6 shards however have been crypt and lab since then so :rofl: RnGesus hasnt been on our side yet.

Magic is the way to go for mecha 100%. It’s not an easy fight, but if you know how to manage the mechanics it’s doable in a short time. Even at t6 each mech has a small hp pool. From the sound of it we have different strats for that fight

1 Like

We tried a new strat today… Wondering if we could take rank 7 with it now :stuck_out_tongue:

we got a tier 6 squiddie. the 30% wall felt nearly impossible. :x:

Yeah man. Some of the shard combinations are best destroyed lol. Damn RNG

My biggest issue was that at 30% Squiddie destroyed my big shield in a single tankbuster lol

just finished a T6 and got these sweet gloves

3 Likes

Here’s the shard t6+ mage armor! (dyed, looking for another crimson accent for my chest if anyone has one for 15k :wink: )

No gloves yet, but I’ll post here once I get them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

10 Likes

congrats! It seems that this is a tier 6 legendary based on the base attack? @Riley_D if a legendary drops from a tier 3,4,5 or 5 lets say is it possible to reroll the base attack if you have a purple wep with higher base attack ?

Congratulations to my team for clearing our first T6 tonight! You amaze me.

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck::star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck::star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck::star_struck: :star_struck::star_struck: :star_struck::star_struck: :star_struck::star_struck:

7 Likes

Wish I could loan you my pair, I got a double drop, chest and gloves! @Aelar

2 Likes

Yup, confirmed, T6 legendary.

1 Like

I just realized the name hah. It is more of a statement. Can we call it the ‘Slithery snakey pokey tonguey’ instead?

1 Like

Haha yeah that’d be nice… t6+ glove double drop? Let’s see the model!

just finished up a T7 Lab shard!

11 Likes

Nox just cleared a level 7 shard, Skywalk - unfortunately we were 10 seconds over! !

Thanks Birdyz for the epic pic!

11 Likes

My pleasure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nova finished its first level 7 in time. Our level 8 shard is a Tradu Crypt, Ouch. But congrats to my amazing Guildies!!

11 Likes